Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

FIXING PING ISSUE [ BSNL USERS ]

Fixing BSNL's high ping on |L.0.T| Lagfree/Automix/Automix#1 Smile

All you need to do is restart your modem couple of times to get the best IP which gives you lowest ping on these servers.
You can either restart your modem or go to 192.168.1.1 , and enter username - 'admin' , password - 'admin' (without inverted commas)
Then Choose ADSL Driver option from the left hand side menu and select the status tab there.
You will see a table with a heading - "WAN CONFIGURATION" here you will see your IP as well as a disconnect button. Click on the disconnect button and wait for 10 seconds and refresh you will see a new IP assigned to you. ( I prefer the second method as I dont have to wait to for the modem to restart again nd again ) [ Repeat this method unless you get the best IP] 

Steps :-
1. Now Just Note Down The Ip From The WAN Configuration Table Or If You Are Following Method #1 ( restarting) then click on this link ( https://www.whatismyip.com )  to check your IP.
Now you can either use tracert command from windows command menu or you can try directly by playing the game

IPs starting with 117.xx.xx.xx / 59.xx.xx.xx have relatively higher PING on LOT Sv's so I would Suggest to get range of 103.xx.xx.xx or maybe 45.xx.xx.xx or 56.xx.xx.xx

In my case the 103.xx.xx.xx is working like a charm *_* Smile
I was getting 300+ ping on CSGO / CS1.6( L.0.T SV's) , After switching to this IP address, at that very moment I was getting 100-120 ping on CSGO, but 200+ on L.0.T ( Without Restarting PC)
After Restarting My PC(after 4hrs), it was 20-50 on csGO and 30-50 on LOT SV's Big Grin

P.s : Please try restarting PC or your laptop everytime after you Switch your IP

Feel free to text me anytime if you have any doubts or if you're confused Tongue
Cool  ((== TH3 PUN!SH3R ==))   Cool  

(06-15-2017, 11:38 PM)TH3 PUN!SH3R Wrote: Fixing BSNL's high ping on |L.0.T| Lagfree/Automix/Automix#1 Smile

All you need to do is restart your modem couple of times to get the best IP which gives you lowest ping on these servers.
You can either restart your modem or go to 192.168.1.1 , and enter username - 'admin' , password - 'admin' (without inverted commas)
Then Choose ADSL Driver option from the left hand side menu and select the status tab there.
You will see a table with a heading - "WAN CONFIGURATION" here you will see your IP as well as a disconnect button. Click on the disconnect button and wait for 10 seconds and refresh you will see a new IP assigned to you. ( I prefer the second method as I dont have to wait to for the modem to restart again nd again ) [ Repeat this method unless you get the best IP] 

Steps :-
1. Now Just Note Down The Ip From The WAN Configuration Table Or If You Are Following Method #1 ( restarting) then click on this link ( https://www.whatismyip.com )  to check your IP.
Now you can either use tracert command from windows command menu or you can try directly by playing the game

IPs starting with 117.xx.xx.xx / 59.xx.xx.xx have relatively higher PING on LOT Sv's so I would Suggest to get range of 103.xx.xx.xx or maybe 45.xx.xx.xx or 56.xx.xx.xx

In my case the 103.xx.xx.xx is working like a charm *_* Smile
I was getting 300+ ping on CSGO / CS1.6( L.0.T SV's) , After switching to this IP address, at that very moment I was getting 100-120 ping on CSGO, but 200+ on L.0.T ( Without Restarting PC)
After Restarting My PC(after 4hrs), it was 20-50 on csGO and 30-50 on LOT SV's Big Grin

P.s : Please try restarting PC or your laptop everytime after you Switch your IP

Feel free to text me anytime if you have any doubts or if you're confused Tongue

I have a jio wifi router in which my game works correctly  Heart
But when i switch on my PC to my DADS BSNL mobile hotspot i get a HARD lag after every 10secs  for which my screen gets stucks up and this carry on.

Plz advice me on this Huh
ME lUy