Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[SOLVED] LOT is not fully SAFE

Exclamation 
Hi i am ERROR 404 i just found a big fault of a autoban feature of a server i invited my collage friend to play on LOT lagfree server he told me he is going to use hacks on LOT i told him you will get ban if you use but.......... HE USED AND HE DIDN'T GET BAN i also try this hack for demo and i take some screenshots for improving server and prevent the cheaters (i am not cheater i am just giving screenshots for make server safe and better) if you want more information of this hack contact me on whatsapp (ONLY FOR HEAD OF LOT WHO INSTALL OUTDATED AUTOBAN FEATUR ON SERVER) here is the screenshot link 

http://jmp.sh/OrdZtSQ
Exclamation |Error 404| Adi Exclamation

(03-21-2017, 06:27 PM)Aditya Wrote: Hi i am ERROR 404 i just found a big fault of a autoban feature of a server i invited my collage friend to play on LOT lagfree server he told me he is going to use hacks on LOT i told him you will get ban if you use but.......... HE USED AND HE DIDN'T GET BAN i also try this hack for demo and i take some screenshots for improving server and prevent the cheaters (i am not cheater i am just giving screenshots for make server safe and better) if you want more information of this hack contact me on whatsapp (ONLY FOR HEAD OF LOT WHO INSTALL OUTDATED AUTOBAN FEATUR ON SERVER) here is the screenshot link 

I can assure that the L.0.T auto ban features holds extremely good against Aimbots and almost all kinds of cfg users.... But still there are people who use those common wall hacks like SSW's and ESP's.... Which is almost impossible to detect with plugins unless or until you spec that player for a while....

That's why we(the admins) are here for....
Thnx for bringing this issue into notice

Cheers Cool
Noob Of Noobs

[HoR!ZoN]          
                HaReeSh    

Cool         Cool

Thx for information .....
            Regards
        |L.0.T| ANI-IN
           (Animesh)

Angel Cheers L0T  Angel

Well , now i m telling u exactly what happens when u use HACK on LOT , AIMBOT - Given warning to ADMINS and BAN after a certain warning Big Grin , NO SPREAD - AUTOBAN , Any type of Multiple hack = Autoban , Opengl = Autoban , WALL HACK : We want to play with hacker too Tongue WH BLOCKER checks coordinates of player ( WH blocker will not work against Bots and Dead players ) but it will surely work when u are alive , so if u are alive it will show u enemy sometime and most times not .. by this hacker is completely tricked and blanked ( bcoz it sometimes show , and sometimes doesnt , and showing Ur TEAM MATES doesnt matters , as RADAR do same work ) so a hacker will feel like his hack is working , but actually he is being tricked nothing is working . ... u all knws how a WH work perfectly (it shows u enemy from ur spawn continuously without caring walls until u die ) but its not the Case on L.0.T try WH we give u chance , and u will be blanked After seeing same thing on our server which i explained here and will leave WH soon , for more check this video too . it will explain same in Visual and practical : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5AXdRfWwqdA

Brick 
Tongue  yes you can not use aimbot or wall hack but you can still use bunny hop - crosshairs - anti flash or anti smoke - no spreed - speed - fast reload - knife bot - knife speed (you can use it if you want permanent ban Cool ) but some hacks contains malicious malware or virus so it is very harmfull for your PC and also if you use hacks you will turn into a BIG NOOB.  HOW:- people use hacks and they try to hide from admin so they do lots of mistakes and lose practice of aiming or PRO gamming A CHEATER NEVER BE A PRO all hacks gives you problem in in your PC or your game and you will never enjoy the game if you are cheater. Wink

(03-21-2017, 06:27 PM)Aditya Wrote: Hi i am ERROR 404 i just found a big fault of a autoban feature of a server i invited my collage friend to play on LOT lagfree server he told me he is going to use hacks on LOT i told him you will get ban if you use but.......... HE USED AND HE DIDN'T GET BAN i also try this hack for demo and i take some screenshots for improving server and prevent the cheaters (i am not cheater i am just giving screenshots for make server safe and better) if you want more information of this hack contact me on whatsapp (ONLY FOR HEAD OF LOT WHO INSTALL OUTDATED AUTOBAN FEATUR ON SERVER) here is the screenshot link 

Yes I do recognise this bug and it's easier to do than it looks.    

Lot auto ban plugin searches the player's folder for any unwanted files or cheats to disable/detect them.

A simple wallback ex: Opengl32, injects it's config and cracks the game to let the player see other enemies.

To do this trick hackers place opengl32 in folder then open cs, after that before connecting to a server they remove opengl in the folder without closing the game, after that they enter the server without getting detected.

Its this easy...... Smile

(03-21-2017, 10:21 PM)Rajat777 Wrote: Yes I do recognise this bug and it's easier to do than it looks.    

Lot auto ban plugin searches the player's folder for any unwanted files or cheats to disable/detect them.

A simple wallback ex: Opengl32, injects it's config and cracks the game to let the player see other enemies.

To do this trick hackers place opengl32 in folder then open cs, after that before connecting to a server they remove opengl in the folder without closing the game, after that they enter the server without getting detected.

Lol still u didnt got my Point , u just explained another thing ... xD Watch carefull what i said , DETECTOR AND BLOCKER are 2 different things , check that Video Smile

Aditya I would like to know more about this, can you please record it with bandicam and send video file? Is it possible?

|L.0.T| Bro's

Code:
{user} May Your Source RIP {:P}

(03-21-2017, 10:40 PM)Instinct Wrote:
(03-21-2017, 10:21 PM)Rajat777 Wrote: Yes I do recognise this bug and it's easier to do than it looks.    

Lol still u didnt got my Point , u just explained another thing ... xD Watch carefull what i said , DETECTOR AND BLOCKER are 2 different things , check that Video Smile
It is still possible to use the hack  bcoz u can see them before they pop 2 sec ago, I think. It doesn't block it perfectly. Either way you can still see your teammates and nades,smokes etc... Rolleyes

(03-21-2017, 10:56 PM)|L.0.T| Sid Wrote: Aditya I would like to know more about this, can you please record  it with bandicam and send video file? Is it possible?

I can send it by tomorrow if you want for improvement of L.0.T

(03-21-2017, 10:56 PM)|L.0.T| Sid Wrote: Aditya I would like to know more about this, can you please record  it with bandicam and send video file? Is it possible?

Big Grin YES i can do it but i delete hack and also when i try wallhack (for demo) it is hiding players from me and also i am not able to see my players in hack. i also try aimbot but is is easy to detect this hack is only aiming at enemy head it is focusing on heads we can not control our mouse and if i chose auto aim my game crashed    Confused then i try to use no smoke no flash when someone throw flash on me i started flying in a sky after 2-3 seconds of flash it will turn normal i did not used smoke because smoke is restrected and 1 problem is on this hack after i closed hack i started spining after 2 hours when i was playing without hack this fucking hack deleted my config filr my resolution was changed my mouse sensitivity turned to 10 i use 1 and last speed hack when i use it my game started laging and 1 last hack no spread no recoil in this no recoli is undetected but no spred starts croshair shaking.

so we can say LOT is fully secured and nobody can use hacks prefectly we can use hacks but it will create problem for playing cs 1.6
LOT 100% safe and secure. Wink

[-]
Quick Reply

Human Verification
Please tick the checkbox that you see below. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.