Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[UNBANNED] Optimus prime

I didnt say Tht Someone was using my Nickname...
I just said it was hardly a minute i joined the game..It was lagging continuously....i took one or two frag while lagging....And as i culd clear my lag. i was banned..
this was my Point...
please Read the Post Properly.... I neva Mentioned Tht some one was using my NIckname..

Optimua follow the model... Next u get warning...

u says that u were not playing at that moment...

(07-27-2016, 10:57 AM)OptimusPrime Wrote: I didnt say Tht Someone was using my Nickname...
I just said it was hardly a minute i joined the game..It was lagging continuously....i took one or two frag while lagging....And as i culd clear my lag. i was banned..
this was my Point...
please Read the Post Properly.... I neva Mentioned Tht some one was using my NIckname..

You can submit the demo of same

|L.0.T| Bro's

Code:
{user} May Your Source RIP {:P}

POST YOUR DEMO OR YOU CAN CONFESS THAT U WERE USING CHEATS..

Optimus confess that you use cheats to get unabanned..

Then we will think of unbanning you...

(07-27-2016, 11:17 AM)EAGLES EYE Wrote: Optimus confess that you use cheats to get unabanned..

Then we will think of unbanning you...

Why Should i confess when i was not using it !!!! Just To get Unbanned , Am not gonna confess for the thing which i have not done.

See the Demo of the Round in which i got banned ,Go to the link and download it !

https://www.dropbox.com/s/05kzy6zch9c48k...Y.dem?dl=0

Why Should i confess when i was not using it !!!! Just To get Unbanned , Am not gonna confess for the thing which i have not done.

See the Demo of the Round in which i got banned ,Go to the link and download it !

https://www.dropbox.com/s/05kzy6zch9c48k...Y.dem?dl=0

THE DEMO IS STARTING FROM NO WHERE.

See i have Checked the Demo... Watched it twice...Thats what got recorded and i posted it.
M not going to confess anything..Watch the Demo and Conclude the decision.