Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 5 Vote(s) - 4.2 Average

[ INFO ] (SCHEME-2) ONLY APPLICABLE FOR SERVER |L.0.T| Indian MultiMap

Rainbow 
Apply For free VIP

Please answer below questions, By posting a " Free VIP " named thread in FREE VIP Section 

• Whats Your CS nick?
  • Why you want to be VIP?
  • How long you have been playing?
  • Are you a steamer?
  • Why we should give you free VIP?
Idea Please note limited random players with best and encouraging replies will get free VIP for 2 weeks. Idea 

ONLY APPLICABLE FOR : |L.0.T| Indian D2 Server 

Read Instructions First Before Posting a Thread : [INSTRUCTIONS]

(01-23-2017, 09:19 PM)lolicon | poopman Wrote: Hi respected Admin(s)
*  My gaming nick is lolicon | poopman

* with Great power comes Great Responsibilities so  I want to become a Vip/Admin so I can stop players from cheating/ players who use hack and mess up gaming XP for other players. 

*  Playing from past 3 years

*  No, I use non steam version

*  I play everyday for 7-8 hours, LOT servers. bringing happiness and discipline in server and looking out for hackers will be my top priority 

P.S LOT is best,sometimes soon ill buy Vip/Admin for sure.
APPROVED !!  I Respect players like u , who never disrespect any admins on server , pls continue this legitship and Enjoy , PM me for details and wht u need to do , to activate it 

(07-17-2016, 12:14 PM)Sidd Wrote:
Apply For free VIP

Please answer below questions, any replies with off topic content will be deleted. 

• Whats Your CS nick?
  • Why you want to be VIP?
  • How long you have been playing?
  • Are you a steamer?
  • Why we should give you free VIP?
Idea Please note limited random players with best and encouraging replies will get free VIP for a week. Idea
  • Whats Your CS nick?     ans   ----  dd007
  • Why you want to be VIP?   ans  ---i want to join the L0T clan and be the vip of it because want to follow the aim of lot and improve gaming in india
  • How long you have been playing? ans  --  i have started playingcs 1.6 from 1 year
  • Are you a steamer?  ans  ---   no i am not a steamer i use cs 1.6 warzone
  • Why we should give you free VIP?  ans --i only play in this server in cs 1.6 because it is lagfree and i will ccontinue to play  if i get the free vip .I will be encouraged to buy paid one  as i am a beginner of 1  year experiecneand this free vip will encourage me to do sooooo

everyone says they want to kick and ban noobs but i sabut i say  let  them play  when they play more they will become a pro 

plz support me for this let them play

thnx rooney10 for providing the link and vizzkhanna for free vip option